TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website https://healthnewsnext2me.dn2me.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Health News Next to Me” or "Website") is owned and powered by “Doctor Next to Me”, a Private Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Us”, “Our”). In this page you will find the general Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to also as “Terms”) that govern the relationship between visitors (hereinafter "User", "You", "Your") that navigate the website and Our Company. This page is dedicated to informing You about the ways in which You can interact with the Website and make use of the services, features and functions provided therein or make any other use of the Website thereof.
Please read this page carefully, as it constitutes the basis of Our operation and explains how We manage our relationship with Our visitors. By using the Website, You agree to the Terms & Conditions presented herein. If You do not agree with the practices described in these Terms, please do not interact with the Website. Any action of any nature shall imply acceptance and shall constitute unconditional acceptance of the terms.
The Website reserves the right, at its own discretion to modify or replace any part of these Terms. It is Your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. If you continue to access and navigate the Website, following the posting of any changes to the Terms & Conditions you manifestly accept these changes and You therefore acknowledge that no remuneration shall be owed for such changes and alterations. The Website may also offer new services and/or features which shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions.
BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS INCLUDED HEREIN, USERS EXPRESSLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY DECLARE THAT THEY ARE OF THE APPROPRIATE LEGAL AGE INDICATED BY THEIR STATE’S LAW ALLOWING THEM TO BE LEGALLY BINDED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT AND THE SERVICES OFFERED.
- Our Company
- Intellectual Property
- Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability concerning the provision of medical advice
- User’s Responsibilities
- Data Protection
- No Waiver
- Entire Agreement
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Health News Next to Me is a Website dedicated to providing the most recent and most important news about health worldwide. We are proud to be providing all types of information relating to health news from Greece, global health, with a wide variety of subjects ranging from local news about diseases outbreak, to new vaccines, medicines and achievements in the health sector. When navigating Our Website, You can find all sorts of information, divided in various categories and addressed to visitors under different capacities, such as doctors, travelers, diagnostic centers and insurance companies. So, whether You are just browsing for the applicable regulatory restrictions regarding traveling in Greece, looking for recent developments in the healthcare sector or were simply browsing for the latest news on global health, You can be sure that You’ve reached the all-in-one website.
The website belongs to DOCTOR NEXT TO ME P.C. (Doctor Next to Me or DN2M). has its registered seat in Athens, Greece (Zografou region) at 45, Galini Street, Postal Code 15772 and the Tax Registration Number (AFM) No 800869936, of the Public Fiscal Authority (DOY) Athens IB.
Contact Details: Tel. No +30 212 1042659, email: [email protected]
For any matter regarding these Terms, You may contact Us in one of the following ways:
- A) By Phone: +30 212 1042659, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- B) By Email [email protected]
- C) By post: 45, Galini Street Athens, Athens, Greece (Zografou region), Postal Code: 15772
Trademarks & Logos
The website’s logos, registered or unregistered trademarks (such as DN2M and DOCTOR NEXT TO ME) and all other branding material, service names, trade names and distinctive titles, slogans, texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, software and any content specifically connected with our Company and identifying of its services ("Content") that is displayed on the website and is related to it, belong to the Company and cannot be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company. In addition, the domain name (healthnewsnext2me.dn2me.com) and the look and feel of the Website (i.e. the presentation, selection, collection, layout and assembly) may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company. You may exceptionally use some of the material provided in our website for personal use only; yet you cannot exploit said content for any commercial purpose. Any use or exploitation of the content for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
The Website may from time to time feature other trademarks, logos, registered demarks, product names and company names when creating articles and other types of content; yet these pieces of intellectual property belong to their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by the Website.
Any action that is in direct violation of any of the aforementioned restrictions regarding the use of our trademarks, copyright and other distinctive marks, domain name and/or software, shall be considered an infringement of the Company’s intellectual property. The Company shall remain free to pursue its legal rights through litigation or resort to any other legitimate means of retribution and/or damages claim.
All content created by and featured in the Website are copyrighted material of Health News Next to Me and/or Doctor Next to Me and You may under no circumstances use, copy, distribute, reproduce, modify and in other ways broadcast, reverse engineer, publicly communicate or translate any part of the content and accompanying material. Any action contrary to the aforementioned prohibitions will be considered a violation of Our Website’s exclusive intellectual property rights. In such a case, We shall pursue our legitimate legal rights to stop all further violations and illegitimate use of its intellectual property.
You must always ask for permission to make use of our protected material and content and avoid using it unless You have been provided with an explicit license. For any matter regarding permissions or an exceptional use of our copyrighted material, please contact: [email protected].
You may exceptionally use some of the material provided in our website or is posted through our Company’s accounts on social media for personal use only; yet you cannot exploit said content for any commercial purpose. You must not exploit said material by charging for its provision through distribution, copying, reproduction or any other form of dissemination. For example, you can download an image or an article to read offline or share a screenshot with a friend, provided that you declare the source of the article and/or image and on the condition that your presentation of the information is made without any substantial modifications, capable of altering the essence or be misleading as to the origin of the content.
We have further adopted all necessary technical and operational measures to ensure that (i) the website works uninterruptedly and properly at all times, with no interruptions, problems, delays, or errors (ii) all data/information provided and transmitted or transferred through the website are not altered or damaged, (iii) the technology and the servers through which the website is offered to the users does not contain any viruses or other harmful components or software, (iv) the Content is complete and updated; yet it DOES NOT WARRANT all of the aforementioned and shall not be held liable in case the User suffers any detriment due to any of the aforementioned reasons.
Health News Next to Me has the right to alter and/or temporarily or permanently discontinue functions, content and services of the website, partly or in whole, with or without the provision of prior notice to the users; the Company bears no liability for any damage incurred by the users due to such potential changes and alterations. All content is provided to the Users “as is”, may be altered or modified in the future and shall be subject to change.
In no event shall the website, its moderators, the Law Firm, its employees or agents, be liable to the users for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damage, loss of revenue, profits, goodwill or merely economic loss, costs, damage, charges or expenses incurred by the users due to (indicatively and not exhaustively):
- Use of the content and/or the website’s services and functions,
- Inability to access the content and/or the website’s services
- unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all business information stored therein,
- Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website or interoperability problems,
- Bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other threats to the safety of information systems, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party,
- Any errors or omissions in any content or service offered through the website,
- Any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party, including the veracity, completeness and quality of information expressed by third parties,
- any statement or conduct of any third party about the website,
- The use, or inability to use, any part of our website,
- Errors or omissions, technical difficulties, malfunctions or faulty operation caused in the telecommunications networks, the Internet, the website or the internet service providers.
In case of damage incurred by the users due to information and services provided by the website and generally any detriment suffered while making any use of the website, the Company shall only be held liable for deliberate and grossly negligent acts or omissions suffered by the users specifically and evidently caused by the Company (excluding any liability resulting from minor neglectful acts or omissions). In such cases, the Company shall only cover any actual damage incurred by the User directly related to the harmful incident and its gross negligence. All limitations of liability included herein shall be considered valid and to be set in good faith, and users agree to these exclusions and limitations thereof.
The limitations of liability apply whether liability is based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal grounds.
“Health News Next to Me” is a news website with the aim to create, collect and distribute news about health in Greece and worldwide; yet most of the article creators are not health care practitioners. Our Website does not offer professional advice nor should the Company, Website, doctors, insurance companies, primary or secondary health care entities, hospitals, clinics and/or other health care professionals or entities and or content creators that are featured in the Website from time to time be considered to be providing professional recommendations and/or medical advice. Though Our team regularly checks the content of the articles and the source of the information provided therein, it does not proceed with professionally evaluating nor is in a position to express a professional opinion about their practice. Our Website does not usually host original content nor should it be held liable in case some of the information presented in the Website is inaccurate or outdated.
We try Our best to provide information that has been checked multiple times by Our expert team and try to ensure that Our sources are legitimate, in order to avoid dissemination of deliberate misinformation (such as “fake news”). However, We cannot always guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the information provided in the Website. Given that the Internet is a place of vast information and multiple content creators, We advise You to always make sure that the information You find online is trustworthy, accurate, comes from a legitimate source and is up-to-date.
Our Company shall be not held liable for any actions and/or omissions of the User of the Website based on the information provided or any opinion expressed by health care professionals featured therein. It is Your own responsibility to check for the accuracy of the information disseminated online and make sure to ask for the advice of a professional when You need to make an important decision based on something You read on the Internet. The Company does not provide any warranty for the appropriate, effective, and efficient function of the Website with regard to the purpose for which You use it.
In addition, You, as a User of Our Website must not use the Website in any way that may cause harm or other damage to our Company, the Website, another User, a third party or undermine the safety of the connection to the internet and/or the browsing experience of Users altogether. Indicatively, You must refrain from:
- Violating any laws, penal, civil, administrative, international or other with respect to the rights of internet Users and other people in general.
- Any form of Software piracy, hacking and / or interception of data (including personal data) and information, as well as any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work of the website and its components described herein,
- Importing to the Website, sending and forwarding of information or software programs that may contain viruses or other harmful features that may either cause the Website to malfunction or cause traffic to the Website which may make it difficult for users to use it.
- The use of the Website in any way, which, irrespectively of the purpose (fraudulence or negligence), could cause the Website to malfunction.
- Facilitating in any way and by any means third parties to access the Website and any data (including personal data) and information for non-legitimate or non authorised purposes.
- The transmission of viruses, the transmission of documents and Information which are illegal, harmful, offensive, threatening, defamatory or dangerous to the security of the Website and for the reputation of the Company, its Affiliates and Associated Companies and other Users of the Website.
- Licensing, resale, leasing, assignment, subcontracting, and in general any disposal of the Website to third parties for any use and purpose other than the ones expressly permitted herein
- Decompilation, duplication, reproduction, falsification, distribution, presentation, software included in the Website or part thereof and / or any processing of the source code
- Linking the Website with any Product/Service of the Users without the express and written consent of the Company.
- Any act or omission which may affect the ability of other Users to make use of the Website, or circumvent the rights of other Users, such as, for example, their intellectual property rights, personal data, etc.
- The use of mechanisms, software or other actions that impede the normal operation of the Website.
- Any unauthorized alterations or modifications to the content,
- Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work of the Website and its components described herein, additionally to what is specifically mentioned in Section 2 above.
- Any action or omission that may lead to data destruction, modification of data included in the Website, discomfort or harm to other Users, violation of third party proprietary rights, violation of intellectual property laws, and any other illegal action or omission.
The users hereby expressly declare and warrant that a) they shall remunerate the Company, its administration, partners, associates, employees, directors, managers or other associated professionals or entities, such as suppliers, contractors and any other third party who derives any lawful rights from them, for any damage, loss or expenses they may suffer due to the violation on behalf of the users (or third parties authorized by them) of the terms included herein and especially the prohibitions expressed herein, or any violation of the law and/or rights of the persons and/or third parties when making use of the website and b) they will not hold the Company and the persons referred to above liable to satisfy any claims and/or expenses (including legal fees) deriving from the use of the website.
The Company reserves the right to display advertisements from third parties through the Website. Ads can contain external links to third party websites. Health News Next to Me takes all appropriate steps to ensure that an advertisement and its content is legitimate, does not infringe rights of third parties, is not offensive, false, fraudulent or misleading, threatening, pornographic, promoting illegal activities, or any other inappropriate content. All ads are reviewed in order to be suitable for our community and to respect the rights of third parties, whether natural or legal persons. Moreover, all appropriate measures are taken to detect if any ad violates the above, and is contrary to the law, however, the Company does not guarantee the appropriateness and legality of such advertising, and may, at any time the Company to reject any advertisement for any reason even after publication.
When our Company is featured in a press article, social media post other form of public communication, we cannot always warrant that such mention depicts our views and opinions. We shall not be associated or be considered to have approved of any content published about us or a situation or other legal issue concerning our Company and is discussed therein if it has not been communicated to us prior to said publication.
Our posts and activity on social media may be freely shared online through the appropriate channels of the social medium (i.e. you can share the post on your wall or send a direct message containing the post to a connection, but you must make sure the source of the post is mentioned); the posts shall not be reproduced or in any other way disseminated without our prion written consent and without specifically mentioning the origin/source/author of the article/post, as explained in Section 2 above.
Any failure, delays, neglect or tolerance on the part of the website and the Company to enforce any right or provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. If specific provisions of these Terms & Conditions become partially or wholly invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Should any of the terms included herein be found invalid or unenforceable from a court of law or a competent Authority, it should not drive the rest of these terms to invalidity or unenforceability, and they shall remain in full force, as if these Terms & Conditions were executed without the invalid part. The Company shall pursue to replace all invalid terms with new and valid ones, of which the result shall be equal to the one that was deemed invalid.
Any dispute arising from the use, interpretation and validity of these terms, the existence or non-existence of rights and obligations of the parties deriving either from the Terms included herein or from tort, shall be governed by, construed and interpreted according to the laws of Greece and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Athens in Greece, to which the parties are voluntarily subjected.
Last updated 27/01/2021